• 5-7 years of related work experience in the areas of SAP Master Data Management
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a client-facing consulting delivery role managing an onsite/offshore delivery model
• Has excellent data integration skills, understanding solutioning ETL and Data Quality components of SAP MDM solutions
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with top executives
• Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
• Ability to work on multiple tasks/opportunities concurrently
• Able to learn new skills quickly
• Ability to excel in a performance-based environment
• Bachelors Degree in a related area of study
• MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.