Programmer /Developer lead – JAVA /J2EE, Spring, and Node.js Developer (Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey)
Required Technical & Leadership Skill Sets:
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 9+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience is required
- Experience with various Web-based Technologies, OO Modeling, Middleware, Relational and NO-SQL Databases and distributed computing technologies
- Possess expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Security, Enterprise System Architecture, and Engineering best practices
- Possess knowledge of a broad range of data structures and algorithms and know how, when and when-not to use them
- Domain knowledge and working experience on conversational interface space is a huge plus like working on Alexa, Google assistant etc.
Languages and Software Packages:
- Languages: Java (7.x +), Node.js
- Framework: MVC Framework, Spring
- Database: RDBMS like MySQL, NOSQL like MongoDB
- Build Tools: Maven, Gradle
- Tools: Git, Github, Eclipse, Atom
- Others: Unix shell scripting, OAuth
This role requires someone local to or willing to relocate to the Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, metropolitan area.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).