Pega SSA/ CSSA based in San Jose, CA.
1. Pega PRPC version 7 platform experience
2. Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
3. Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
4. Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification.
5. 3+ years of Pega implementations
6. Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
7. Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc
8. Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
9. Implement best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
10. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
11. Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
12. Strong communication, problem-solving skills
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.