Required Experience Level – 3 to 5 years
- Coordinate with other technology teams globally to resolve network issues impacting business
- Raise incident notifications and work on restoration of services
- Maintain accurate records of incidents, changes, and production documentation
- Closely work with the Engineering and Implementation teams
- Knowledge of networking technologies, topologies, and protocols (TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, SNMP, VRRP, HSRP, and carrier circuits)
- Understanding of internetworking design and implementation of networks (access-control lists, policy routing, firewalls, peering, and DNS/DHCP)
- Knowledge of switching technologies (VLANs, trunking, and STP)
- Knowledge of Cisco Call Manager, Call Center, Voice Recording (Cybertech, Verint), Audio Conferencing (Avaya), Unity Voice mail systems, Trader Voice platforms (IPC, BT, Unigy, ISR/Hoots) is preferred
- Prior experience maintaining high service levels in an high availability environment
- Basic analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Highly self-motivated and ability to work independently in a global team environment
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.