Strong technical and development experience in Services Now – On ITOM. No Support profile
Administer, Configure and Troubleshoot MID Servers whenever required.
Setup Discovery Schedules, Troubleshoot Discovery errors and debug logs.
Good understanding and hands-on experience on ECC Queue and discovery process flow.
Run Discovery over new subnets.
Work with ServiceNow Engineers to enable patterns/probes for new devices for them to be discovered.
Medium to High-level customization for out of the box discovery Probes and Patterns.
Basic Linux commands, Shell scripts. Knowledge in SNMP MIBS & OID.
Experience in writing Business rules, ACLs in ServiceNow.
Experience working in a fast-paced team environment to complete multiple projects simultaneously according to business and technical requirements
Strong analytical, problem-solving, multitasking, and time management skills with consistent attention to detail.
Good to have experience in implemented test cases within Automated Test Framework.
Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build strong collaborative partnerships across functional lines and at all levels within the organization and the business
Good to have:
Experience in either of these – APM, Service Portfolio, Discovery, Service mapping and Event management module
Experience in working on ATF.
Education and training:
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. ServiceNow Certifications is must
Specialized/Practical Knowledge :
3 years’ experience with ServiceNow Platform and CMDB
3 years in a similar job role.
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• To automate, administer, manage, run and make reliable, trustworthy and dependable the processing of production;
• To integrate in production of the new application programs or data processing sequences;
• To configure and parameterize the production equipment;
• To automate the procedures of technical management and pattern matching of alarms;
• To define and implement the procedures of recovery in the event of incident and of restoration of the data. To define, implement and to follow the protection plan and the plans help;
• To implement the standards, standards, rules and procedures of the field to be administer, manage, run and take care of their application program;
• To prepare and upgrade the dashboards, the Handout, specification, instructions, information and the reference frames of production, to transfer knowledge ;
• To analyze, treat and capitalize the incidents of production of level 2. To technically assist the administrator of application program and system Junior, the pilots of operations management and the wizards users;
• To formalize the reports of incident and the action plans and to ensure the implementation of it. To put in place, introduce, position rights to use and access, to maintain and put at day ;
• Optimize measuring instruments of performance and to produce them referrers;
• To level the pieces of software and the products, to apply the patches. To take part in the projects of change.
• Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 7-8 years in Infrastructure Management
• Must have experience in Technology Solution Design
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.