- Doculink Developer requires development experience in OpenText Content Server, Brava Enterprise, Archive Server, Web Reports, Content Server Builder, and Web Technologies. Ramesh Thotam has required experience and skills.
- Workflow development is another important skill required for Doculink project implementation using OpenText Workflow and Extensions. Incumbent will implement workflows using OpenText Form Templates, Views, OScript, Workflow extensions, Power Tools Worklfow Extensions.
- Candidate is part of the Doculink development team. S/He is involved in designing the solution for Doculink and work as a technical Subject Matter Expert
- Provide technical expertise in automating and maintaining the various business processes including capital management, controlled documents publishing, business travel approvals, etc.
- Analyze business and software requirements to determine feasibility of implementing solutions using OpenText technologies within time and cost constraints.
- Prepare Technical requirement analysis and present the same in change approval Board review meetings.
- Co-ordination with Phosphate, Potash business users and IT administrators to understand the requirements and implementation of solutions.
- Develop the solutions using OpenText Content Server, Archive Server, Brava, Directory Services, OScript, HTML, AJAX, SQL, JQuery, and Java Script.
- Allocate and supervise work for team members in India. Mentor/training new team members.
- Tracking project/ticket deadlines and reporting to management.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
- Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
- Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.