|This position is a BMC Solution Architect and Lead Technician for BMC Solution-based transitions (level O6 or Level 07) reporting into Lead BMC Solution Architect.
1) Developing service management technical solutions based on BMC Solutions and presenting the technical solutions to the Capgemini Bid Teams and the Clients during the bid process. In that capacity this role is accountable and responsible for matching business requirements with toolset functionality and explaining that match to the Bid Team and the Client. Preparing slideware to illustrate the presentations is required.
2) Leading the team that implements the developed solution. This role guides the efforts of the Tools Workstream Project Team to implement the solution, ensuring that the solution continues to meet business requirements through the transition as change orders alter the scope of the overall solution. They will participate in all aspects of the transition project from pursuit support, to post go-live support. This includes estimating the project costs and timelines, assisting with the project plan build, identifying and acquiring resources, making technical decisions based upon input from the team, escalating issues and risks, and working with the project manager to ensure that the project makes it’s deliverable commitments on time.
3) Building Solution Design Team Capabilities. When not working on bids and transitions this role develops content for all aspects of the client life cycle; pre-sales collateral, bid presentations, transition deliverables, and content for new product/service exploratorations: white papers, presentations, and business case development. This role also trains team members on BMC Solution functionality (BMC Remedy ITSM, BMC Control-M, BMC TrueSight).
· Extensive knowledge of BMC Remedy ITSM, BMC Control-M, BMC TrueSight, solid technical knowledge of enterprise event management, automation, and scripting tools such as the following titles:
o Dynatrace/New Relic/AppDynamics
o CA Automic or similar
o UIPath or similar
o Universal Data Connectors
o Automated testing software
o An API Gateway
· Excellent oral and written skills are a must as the role frequently conducts presentations to and interacts with all levels of Capgemini and Client organizations, creating the content, and writing and editing deliverables.
· Proficient ITIL Process knowledge as the role uses that knowledge combined with ServiceNow knowledge to assist in the design of the solution, and in assisting the client to define their requirements for ServiceNow configuration. The goal is to strongly urge the use of Capgemini-defined functionality of the toolset to satisfy client requirements in lieu of creating one-off solutions.
· Understand the business use of tool selections and configurations and ability to communicate that understanding to Customers
· Understand the downstream impact of Tool Configuration in follow-on reporting and interface applications
· Proven ability to develop positive working relationships in a distributed team, and to create effective collaboration with direct and extended team members is vital
· Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
· A minimum of two years experience as design/development team lead, project manager, or service delivery manager
· At least two years implementation experience with of BMC Remedy ITSM, BMC Control-M, BMC TrueSight
· BMC accreditation as a professional Consultant desired
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
· Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications
We are waiting for your move. Type the phrase which you are looking for or go to one of our hot topics: