- Experience in successfully delivering large, complex, multinational engagements that are of strategic importance to clients.
- In many cases, these engagements will involve radical changes to the way the client does business and/or new technology.
- Successful delivery includes ensuring contract commitments are met, with at least the profit margin targeted when the contract was signed, and with a high level of client satisfaction.
- Oversee the execution of engagement operations and proactively manage the relationship with the client(s)/client representatives and work closely with others to plan the overall client relationship strategy.
- Also ensure that continuous improvements are put in place, concentrating on cost reduction and service improvement to help ensure the continuity of our contracts and new business.
- This role will work with the highest levels of the client leadership team.
- Results oriented – “Takes the engagement across the finish line”
- Able to lead teams to the results required
- Able to form relationships with clients and team members
- Project Management
- Designs and plans budget, scope, schedule, resources, quality, and measures to avoid risks and to increase benefits; takes clear responsibility.
- Closes the loop of the planning, execution and readjustment to the successful completion of the project; anticipates obstacles and overcomes these.
- Drives the efficiency, excellence, and profitability of the engagement.
- Communicates planning and status in a short, concise and unambiguous way; mobilizes the team and provides strategic direction.
- Detects risks and issues early and drives effective measures to remedy these.
- Successfully manages scope and scope creep.
- Follows Capgemini policies, methods, and procedures outlined by the Capgemini quality management system.
- Manages project finances and KPIs of contract.
- Initiates proactive measures to manage and improve the project profit margin.
- Reports on time, concise, clearly and effectively, both internally and to the customer.
- Works as part of a team or leads a team to negotiate new deals, extensions and ad-hoc requests.
- Anticipates the negotiation tactics of the client and deploys appropriate tactics.
- Settles small and large/complex problems and in doing so, strengthens the relationship with the client.
- Demonstrates understanding of legal and service implications involved in the drafting and reviewing of contracts, schedules and service level agreements.
- Builds a relationship with our suppliers and service providers that will strengthen both businesses.
- Ensures compliance by third parties to meet contractually agreed deliverables, to the right quality levels.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.