Individual must have in-depth understanding of disciplines and processes as they relate to ORGANIZATION and the client’s strategic objectives, functions, business unit and/or country objectives; Guides other professionals (Project Leads, Specialists and Consultants);
- Leads negotiations with team members to define team goals and approaches for attaining them; Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties;
- Utilizes refined techniques for identifying, eliminating or containing both technical and business risk;
- Works with functional Managers in ensuring that team members are clocking their time correctly, based on project need;
- Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components with the assistance of the functional and technical group.
- Recognizes job related problems;
- Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve; Conducts special projects. Works on professional level projects, work is often reviewed for developmental purposes;
- Leads and guides the efforts of others in understanding and reaching project decisions. Position may require coordination of activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members; Influences people and organizations to include those of the clients and ORGANIZATION executives on issues related to project management.
- Respected as a project management subject matter expert both inside and outside the company;
- Leads project management/business initiatives in new and complex areas.
- May directly influence people in the project;
- Accountable for results of large, complex projects.
- Cross functional engagements, international projects and dispersed teams may be involved; directly with customer’s executive management;
- Activities are directly related to customer satisfaction and drive.
- Must have strong knowledge of Infrastructure Services, Data Centers and Cloud.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.