– Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules.
– Hands on in Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX.
– Done Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc…).
– SNOW administration experience.
– Minimum 6 years of Service Now experience.
– Hands-on experience working with relational databases.
– Hands-on experience with web UI development technologies that include HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
– Knowledge of one or more of the following: HTML/CSS, AJAX, Jelly, JSON, AngularJS.
– Service Now Certified Application Developer.
Day to Day responsibilities:
– Configuration/Customization of the Service Now system, including creating workflows depending on customer requirement
– Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows -to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
– Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality create script to automate rote tasks being done in Service Now.
– Performs integrations and process automation using Service Now Orchestration.
– Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
– Performs system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
– Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform.
– Service now implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• System Monitoring;
• Installation Services and Management;
• OS administration; User Administration;
• Application Software support;
• Facilities Management;
• Security Services; Back-up Services;
• Hardware services/management;
• Documentation/Regulatory requirements;
Remotely managed servers overseas, including:
o System Monitoring;
o OS administration; User administration;
o Application Software support;
o Security Management;
o Back-up Services (monitoring only);
o Hardware Services (advisory).
• Developing and implementing service improvements;
• Attending with Active ownership of DR rehearsals;
• Monthly Reporting;
• Designing and implementing Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support.
• Engineering or equivalent degree
• Should be proficient in Technology Solution Design
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.