- Candidate should be specialized in different integration architecture paradigm WebSphere Message Broker / Datapower / Websphere ESB/MQ.
- Candidate should be experienced with multiple middleware products of leading vendors, platforms, and styles of computing to design solutions that enable new and existing components, applications, packages, and systems to work together within an enterprise or among enterprises for one or multiple industry.
- Candidate should be client facing and able to lead and guide team on developing solutions that fully integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems to perform an automated business function.
- Installation & Configuration WebSphere MQ Administration (V7.x & above) on distributed platforms (AIX , Linux, and Windows)
- Identifying issues and in preparing Root Cause Analysis for Major incidents/problems.
- Setup security for WebSphere MQ queues & other objects for data access and for administration using role-based security
- Define and maintain middleware standards and governance including MQ and API administration and utilization.
- Backup & recovery, clustering, security, patch management, enterprise monitoring & performance tuning.
- Serve as technical resource to business analysts, solutions development and other groups responsible for application development standards, system design and integration.
- Ensure systems remain at operational excellence during infrastructure improvements (hardware/software upgrades, server migrations/consolidations, application deployment, etc).
- Expert in Shell Scripting, Perl, Python
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• System Monitoring;
• Installation Services and Management;
• OS administration; User Administration;
• Application Software support;
• Facilities Management;
• Security Services; Back-up Services;
• Hardware services/management;
• Documentation/Regulatory requirements;
• Remotely managed servers overseas, including
o System Monitoring;
o OS administration; User administration;
o Application Software support;
o Security Management;
o Back-up Services (monitoring only);
o Hardware Services (advisory).
• Developing and implementing service improvements;
• Attending with Active ownership of DR rehearsals;
• Monthly Reporting;
• Designing and implementing Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support.
• Engineering or equivalent degree
• Should be proficient in Technology Solution Design
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.Apply now