Network Admin – VOIP:
- 8-9 years of Telecom A/V experience.
- Must have Certification.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Experience in Voice, Media Converge Servers, VPN technologies
- Incident/Problem Management & Root Cause Analysis
- Troubleshooting Routing and switching related issues
- Performance Optimization
- Hardware troubleshooting, break-fix maintenance
- Troubleshooting L2 and L3 Circuits
- Carry out Hardware upgrades
- Routing Policies deployment
- Change Management ownership
- Work on Firewall policies
- Link Loop Testing in co-ordination with the Supplier ISP
- Work with Hardware Vendor to identify Failed hardware and work on it RMA
- Timely Escalation of cases to Level 3 Team
- Knowledge of Cisco Mobility Service engine Hardware and Software SKU’s to manage wireless devices
- Hands on experience on Cisco MCS (Media Convergence server) in terms of RAID configuration, Log extraction and upgradation, DSA config.
VPN knowledge on Cisco i.e Site To Site, Remote, Anyconnect, SSL, EasyVPN, DMVPN.
- Worked on Cisco VPN concentrators to manage multiple VPN tunnels across various locations.
- Reporting Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly
- Maintain Knowledgebase, Sop`s
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Day to day management and support
- Being part of a team of technical specialists in service delivery and transitional projects;
- Monitoring of the Networks , addressing any issues raised and ensuring that contracted services are met;
- Proactive maintenance of the Network estate;
- Patching & Upgrades
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• System Monitoring;
• Installation Services and Management;
• OS administration; User Administration;
• Application Software support;
• Facilities Management;
• Security Services; Back-up Services;
• Hardware services/management;
• Documentation/Regulatory requirements;
• Remotely managed servers overseas, including
o System Monitoring;
o OS administration; User administration;
o Application Software support;
o Security Management;
o Back-up Services (monitoring only);
o Hardware Services (advisory).
• Developing and implementing service improvements;
• Attending with Active ownership of DR rehearsals;
• Monthly Reporting;
• Designing and implementing Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support.
• Engineering or equivalent degree
• Should be proficient in Technology Solution Design
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.Apply now