Wintel Server Admin:
Central purpose of the job:
- Responsible for the management, maintenance, configuration, and monitoring of various software/hardware technologies related to Office365 or Directory Services.
- Support of Active Directory (DHCP, DNS, GPO, and Certificate Services), email and Office 365 suite.
- Provide high-level technical support to the operations team (when required) during problem situations.
- Responsible for the assisting complete tasks related to Active Directory management, OKTA, Netwrix, and other tools to be trained on the job.
- Responsible for the assisting complete tasks related to Office365, Exchange, Legal Search, and other tasks to be trained on the job.
- Knowledge of commonly used IT concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to think critically, quickly, and strategically
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate up, down, and across the business
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must be Technology savvy IT professional with understanding that covers the following apart from role:
Knowledge of Windows Server Family – 2008 and higher
Knowledge of client operating systems Windows 7 / Windows 10
- Able to travel.
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• System Monitoring;
• Installation Services and Management;
• OS administration; User Administration;
• Application Software support;
• Facilities Management;
• Security Services; Back-up Services;
• Hardware services/management;
• Documentation/Regulatory requirements;
• Remotely managed servers overseas, including
o System Monitoring;
o OS administration; User administration;
o Application Software support;
o Security Management;
o Back-up Services (monitoring only);
o Hardware Services (advisory).
• Developing and implementing service improvements;
• Attending with Active ownership of DR rehearsals;
• Monthly Reporting;
• Designing and implementing Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support.
• Engineering or equivalent degree
• Should be proficient in Technology Solution Design
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.Apply now