- Candidate should be specialized in Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp 7.8 environment administration.
- Experience in handling day-to-day Citrix environment administration activities like
– Server health check
– Generating Farm reports
– Sizing and Capacity Estimation
– Access provisioning and deprovisioning
– Monitoring of Citrix environment
– Troubleshooting issues faced by end user/project
– Managing application upgrades & deployments
- In depth knowledge of handling Citrix management tools like Desktop Director, Admin Console etc.
- Hands on experience in managing VDI infrastructure
- Hands on experience in managing reporting tools like EdgeSight, Perciver etc.
- Experience in managing VM technologies like VMWare
- Thorough understanding of ITIL processes; especially Incident Management & Change Management
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Liaison between offshore & onsite resources
Involves researching, developing and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies for optimum performance.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Day to day management and support of servers;
• Being part of a team of technical specialists in service delivery and transitional projects;
• Monitoring of the servers, addressing any issues raised and ensuring that contracted services are met;
• Proactive maintenance of the server estate;
• Server Hardware and Server OS break fix using the EARS ticketing system;
• Patching & Anti-Virus updates;
• Developing and implementing service improvements;
• Attending DR rehearsals;
• Monthly Reporting;
• Designing and implementing Simple and Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support.
• Engineering or equivalent degree
• Should be proficient in Technology Solution Design
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.Apply now