- Strong skill set on Core Java / J2EE, hands on development capabilities with experience in the current technologies, current experience on Java 8 features (Streams, Lambda, Optional etc.).
- Spring – Core, String Boot, ORM, AOP, Spring JDBC etc.
- Unit Testing Frameworks : like Junit.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, relational databases (ORACLE, MySQL, MariaDB)
- SOA and web services: RestFul service framework – JAX-RS, JSON
- Strong understanding and implementation experience of the microservices architecture.
- Understanding of Hystrix and other common frameworks.
- Knowledge of security frameworks – Oauth, HTTPS etc.
- Caching Frameworks – Redis, Hazelcast, Guava etc.
- Experience of Cloud technologies on the AWS platform with a project for 6+ months is required.
- Experienced in a distributed work environment – knowledge of source control tools (Git, SVN), build tools (Jenkins, Bamboo) etc.
- Self-starter and driven candidates.
- Strong communication skills – will be required to present demonstrations to client executives as regular intervals.
- Ability to absorb and incorporate new technologies/frameworks quickly.
- Adapt to working in a fast paced agile environment
This role requires someone local to or willing to relocate to the Orlando, FL, metropolitan area.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).