Role: Datacenter and Cloud Solutions Architect – Infrastructure Services
Experience: 13 -15 Years or above
Primary Skills: Presales and Solutions Architecting in Data center and Cloud.
Secondary Skills: Transition and Transformation in Data center and Cloud Technologies
JD and Responsibilities:
•Strong Data center and Cloud presales and Solutioning experience
•Strong experience in Infrastructure managed services commercials and pricing models.
•Experience in analyzing customer’s business and technical requirements, assessing existing environment for Cloud enablement, advising on Cloud models, technologies and risk management strategies
•Strong datacenter and Cloud technology experience and knowledge
•Ability to learn and assimilate new technologies and impact to Infrastructure management business models
•Go getter attitude, ownership and passion for solutioning and business closure
•Experience in architecture, design of data center and cloud solutions to address cost transformation requirements
•Strong passion for technology exploration and Innovation
•Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and collaboration skills; interest in knowledge dissemination
•Creating Architecture for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) on MS Azure.
•Database and Middleware presales and Solutioning
•DevOps, Configuration Management presales and solutioning
•Infrastructure monitoring and management tools presales and solutioning
Provides specialist expertise in specific technologies both internally to guide others and externally in Bid and Project situations. Has both technical depth and/or breadth to perform a strategic technical role. Capable of communicating technical issues to clients and colleagues and taking ultimate responsibility for technical implementation.
• Ensuring lowest cost through optimized, global process, uniformly implemented;
• Resource pool management; recruiting etc ;
• Constantly reducing unit costs;
• Controlled innovation of the relevant technology offers ;
• Application of standard Capgemini offers;
• Identification of opportunity to up-sell technology offers to the advantage of our clients and making those proposals via the SDM.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Responsible for visioning the future technology waves & service lines specific domains through
– Participation in key seminars/symposiums;
– Being abreast of changes in the technical sphere by keeping track of published material related to the COE;
– Building relationships with key personalities related to the COE and actively participating in key interest groups.
• Responsible for post engagement support in defining high level technology architecture for engagements through a group of technical architects and specialists;
• Helping sales teams with technology expertise and participating in key client meetings as “Expert”;
• Responsible for managing the Technology centers within the allocated budget;
• Responsible for building new technology capabilities within BU;
Responsible for delivery and supervises delivery resources in specific cases when delivery resources are aligned with the COE.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or required years of experience
• 18+ years of experience, bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred
• Should be a master in Technical Process Expertise, Technology Application, Technical Solution Design and Continuous (Service) Improvement
• Must have experience in Transition Management
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.Apply now