Location(s): New Jersey (preferred) or Texas (or similar region)
Status: Full Time Responsibilities:
- Develops automated scripts using Automic or Automation Anywhere.
- Collaborate with different teams in implementing RPA and ITPA solutions.
- Expertise in software development and release cycles.
- Eager to learn and grow. Self-driven, self-motivated, results-oriented.
- Expertise in Agile and DevOps Environments, preferably.
- Needs to demonstrate ability to work independently under general supervision / guidance and display troubleshooting skills / potential.
- Desire and ability to develop subject matter expertise on Intelligent Automation best practices: Business Process Automation, Robotic Process Automation, IT Process Automation, Monitoring and Self-Healing under training and coaching from his senior peers.
- BS (Computer Science) or Equivalent.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong software development skills.
- Automation solution design skills.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Driven, self-learner, willing to take on challenges.
- Knowledge and/or expertise in Process Automation (RPA/ITPA) is a plus.
- Knowledge and/or expertise in Continuous Delivery and DevOps is highly desired.
- Skilled in software testing methodologies, release management and operations processes and standards.
- Knowledge in Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Experience with Automation Anywhere and/or Automic is a big plus, if none, needs to become certified immediately after taking the position.
- Professional communication skills, ability to work with remote teams, flexible work schedule to cover meetings with offshore teams.
- Desired Technologies include:
- Cloud: AWS or Azure
- Automation: Automic, Automation Anywhere, UiPath
- Monitoring: Elastic
- Agile: Rally, Agile Central, Jira, ARD
- Able to communicate with good client presence / skills.
- Possess proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, self-aware, able to interact with all team members (Architects, developers, leaders.)
- Willing to be mentored and learn quickly.
- Superb teamwork and team-first attitude.
- Leadership abilities, self-motivated, results-driven and willing to find areas of improvement.
- Fearless learner, able to take on new challenges.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model..
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law