Candidates should have experience with the Office 365 Admin Center and an understanding of Microsoft Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, SharePoint Online, Office 365 ProPlus, and Azure Active Directory. This includes experience with service descriptions, configuration options, and integrating services with existing identity management and on-premises infrastructure to support the business requirements of an organization.
• Experience in O365 migration
• Experience in implementing Delve, Graph, Planner, PowerApps, Power BI based solutions in O365
• Configuring OneDrive business and content migration experience
• In-depth understanding of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2013 & 2016, Knowledgeable in Office 365 SharePoint Online and Azure Platforms
• Experience with SharePoint 2013 App Development model using CSOM/ JSOM
• Knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology stack
• Experience with CSS, Branding implementation
• Experience with customizing master pages and site definition page layouts
• Experience w/ Migration tools e.g. Metalogix, ShareGate, AvePoint
• Familiarity w/ TFS, PowerShell
• Extensive experience in SharePoint Workflow development and Nintex Workflow and Forms development Or other like workflow products experience
• SharePoint Web Part, Site / App Page, Master Page, Business Connectivity Services development
• Experience with creating forms that write to SQL server and managing those data connections
• SharePoint Central Administration
• Experience with 3rd party controls/add-ons
• Exhibits excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.