End user Support including Hand/Eyes needs for IT Services including PC imaging, End user support, for Intel and MacBook and Audio-Visual support. Provide Hand & Eyes support for Group IT as required. Role Reports to the North Americas
• Onsite point of contact for the Service desk for L2 request
• Manage Escalation around PC and all Onsite related issues
• Manage onsite New Hire Onboarding
• Support for various ad-hoc initiatives / projects / audits /asset inventory
• Onsite Support for Global or Regional Group Infra or AM IT IM/AM hand/eyes need for ticket driven requests (Telephony, VTC, Network)
• Onsite Provisioning and Depot Activities
• Onsite and Remote Users support
• Escalated L2 Support Management: will provide remote support to end users within the scope of approved support
• Support Voice team and 3rd party vendor to solve Audio Visual related problemsSub functions – Service Management & Compliance
Handling ITSM tickets – incidents and requests – by properly analyzing the details and taking appropriate action
Ensuring that incidents and requests are resolved within the SLA
Pulling data ITSM tool and preparing timely & accurate reports
Preparing and maintaining detailed process documentations as and when required and updating the same on a regular basis
Recognize and Highlighting incident and trends which hampers team’s productivity
Attend weekly conference calls / meetings with various teams to provide provisioning & reclaim status
Reaching out and setting up calls by involving different onshore and offshore teams whenever required for resolving any issues/confusions hampering smooth operations
• Technical or 2 year Associate Degree Preferred or Microsoft Certifications, PC technical Certification.
• MacBook support Experience a must including JAMF familiarity
• Mandatory: Incumbent will be responsibility for physical PC, TV, Projector, Phones move amongst other manual activities
• Audio Visual equipment like MS Surface Hub and other presentation technologies
• Must be able to do intermediate level of PC HW physical parts replacement (laptops and desktops)
• Intermediate PC Imaging process including knowledge of SCCM, Ghost, Partition tools, PC hardware and SW trouble shooting
• Experience of handling tickets on a Ticket Management tool and Asset Management Systems such as BMC Remedy / HP IT Service Manager / Service Now
• Solid understanding of the IT Service Management concepts such as SLA, OLA, ITIL
• Excellent knowledge & experience on MS Excel – analysis and reporting – with the use of formulas, functions etc.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills – as the job role involves closely coordinating with the onshore teams, clients and users on a daily basis
• Should be able to prioritize tasks based on the impact and urgency
• Open to work in flexible shifts.
• Take complete ownership of the tasks at hand and adhere to agreed timelines
• Willingness to travel within the US and CA
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.Apply now