• Demand Analysts are accountable to the account leadership teams and Demand Manager.
• Demand Analysts work directly with the BUs/Sectors and offshore to ensure demand is accounted for in the BU forecasts and has a fulfillment strategy.
• Provide data integrity reporting, analysis and follow up
• Create and maintain WWS needs (coordination with Needs Management Team)
• Provide reporting:
• Implement demand data capture process improvement with direction from Demand Lead
• Provide data on end dates, roll-offs and extensions to Deployment Analyst
• Provide Demand Managers with support for Account reporting
• Coordinate with Account teams to ensure effective project onboarding
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now