Capgemini has a need for a professional, energetic and enthusiastic HR Shared Services Admin to join its North America HR Shared Services team. The primary responsibility of the HR Admin is to support the numerous HR Shared Services teams (Employee Operations, Recruit to Hire, Payroll, International Assignment Services, etc.) in day to day administrative needs. This person will primarily interface with various team members across all teams.
The breadth of responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following areas:
• Printing, Faxing, Scanning documents
• Preparing, sending and tracking Fed Ex shipments, including re-routing documents if needed.
• Responding to various written and phone inquiries, such as employment verifications
• Tracking receipt of various types of documents
• Proofreading documents
• Email notifications to various teams regarding paperwork receipt and/or follow up required
• Coordinating document retrieval with storage vendor
• Shredding documents as needed
• Employee on-boarding assistance as needed (including I-9 preparation)
• Being the main contact for the HR department regarding issues with the IT Help desk
• Providing general troubleshooting support and assistance to various team-members
• Responsibility for running small projects, as needed
• Prior administrative support experience.
• Experience in or exposure to working in a shared services environment or having held a cross-functional role a plus.
• Proven success in identifying issues, troubleshooting and applying solutions to resolve problems or improve service.
• Ability to prioritize work effectively.
• Proven track record for running small projects.
• Proficiency in the following programs: MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook
• A “can do”, positive attitude.
• Exemplary listening and comprehension skills; ability to listen, assimilate needs and formulate solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Proven decision making skills.
• Effective prioritization and time management discipline.
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and initiatives.
• Ability to partner with multiple teams and take direction from multiple team members
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now