Central purpose of the job:
•Responsible for basic planning, design, optimization, implementation and management of network equipment.
•Troubleshoot network problems
•Installation and configuration of network equipment
•Moderate network performance and troubleshooting
•Participate in design, optimization, and implementation and operational support activities for Networking equipment such as Routers, Switches, ASAs, WiFi AP/Controllers, WAN Accelerators, Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Sniffers, and Circuit Management
•Establish and manage network at various (also new) sites
•Install, maintain, and troubleshoot network hardware and software as needed
•3 – 5 years’ experience with Routers and Switch design and support.
•Knowledge and experience in a large environment, including extensive hands-on experience with Cisco ASA’s, Routers, Core Switches, TACACS, A10 Load Balancers, Riverbed, etc. (preferred)
•Knowledge of BGP and WAN routing protocols
•Scripting experience using within Solarwinds Orion Suite or large-scale network management tools will be a plus
•Cisco Certifications (preferred)
•Experience with Checkpoint Firewalls will be a plus
•Familiar with basic principles of motherboards, processors, chipsets, electronic equipment, computer hardware software and applications
•Knowledge of commonly used IT concepts, practices, and procedures
•Ability to think critically, quickly, and strategically
•Experience in large, multi-platform production environments and multi-sites environment
•Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
Must be Technology savvy IT professional with BASIC understanding that covers the following:
Apart from Network Engineer role –
Knowledge of Windows Server Family – 2008 and higher
Knowledge of client operating systems Windows 7 / Windows 10
•Experience working as part of an international IT group
•Solid background working with customers and related business processes
•Strong verbal and written communication skills with the presence and style to present information to executives.
•Able to prioritize, plan, and organize work and deliverables
•Able to travel.
•Must be Customer focused
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- To automate, administer, manage, run and make reliable, trustworthy and dependable the processing of production;
- To integrate in production of the new application programs or data processing sequences;
- To configure and parameterize the production equipment;
- To automate the procedures of technical management and pattern matching of alarms;
- To define and implement the procedures of recovery in the event of incident and of restoration of the data. To define, implement and to follow the protection plan and the plans help;
- To implement the standards, standards, rules and procedures of the field to be administer, manage, run and take care of their application program;
- To prepare and upgrade the dashboards, the Handout, specification, instructions, information and the reference frames of production, to transfer knowledge ;
- To analyze, treat and capitalize the incidents of production of level 2. To technically assist the administrator of application program and system Junior, the pilots of operations management and the wizards users;
- To formalize the reports of incident and the action plans and to ensure the implementation of it. To put in place, introduce, position rights to use and access, to maintain and put at day ;
- Optimize measuring instruments of performance and to produce them referrers;
- To level the pieces of software and the products, to apply the patches. To take part in the projects of change.
- Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 7-8 years in Infrastructure Management
- Must have experience in Technology Solution Design
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now