*• The primary responsibility for this job will be to lead projects with strong understanding of cloud, networks, infrastructure (servers, firewalls, etc).
Required to have Telco experience is a plus.*
• Serves as the primary point-of-contact for project status regarding schedule, budget, and scope.
• Interface with a myriad of project team members including Engineering, IT, Security, PM’s, Business stakeholders, management, Supply Chain, and Finance
• Coordinates and manages complex technical projects from inception to production deployment
• Proactively identify and mitigate risks to project
• Communicate effectively with a varied group of technical (Engineering, OSS/BSS, Service Assurance, QA, Security), non-technical teams (Product Managers, Project Managers, Finance, Deployment Managers, Supply Chain), and vendor contacts
• Clearly communicate technical scope and issues to non-technical partners
• Develop high-level and detailed project schedule, modify updates, and communicate timeline expectations to stakeholders and project team
• Provide Project Managers and Engineering Management Office teams with monthly project schedule, status, and budget forecasts
• Provide project status updates and orally communicate project status to technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Perform operational efficiency reviews and develop plans for improvements as necessary
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for coordinating project performance with the Project / Program Manager and for the timely and economic utilization of resources assigned to your project. You contribute to the overall project plan, highlighting dependencies with other projects. You manage day-to-day project activities, monitor and report on progress, and identify and mitigate potential showstoppers and issues.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
• Certification: Should have apprentice level and seeking EM Level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Financial Reporting, Change Management, Risk Management, Quality Management and Problem Diagnosis & Solution.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law