• Good communication skills
• Must be Software Asset Management (CSAM) certified
• Facilitate/manage changes to software information within the SAM tool.
• Provide guidance to HSWAM team, assist when required in issue resolution
• Metrics reporting, Tanium assessments for products, Business Development, or other inquiries, Ensure quality and completeness of SAM tracking
• License Pool redesign and gatekeeper for pool creations, BU profiles in Aspera review / corrections
• Business Review of new products, including but not limited to licensing terms and obtaining security review results
• Engagement with VP product teams to ensure request is in line with business strategy
• Must have the flexibility to work with US and global team
• Should be eligible to work on Aviation Export Control activities
• Proven considerable work experience in SAM area
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer science or a related field
• Functioning as Delivery Manager
• Business Development activities related to Software Asset Management
• MyTech oversight, SAM metrics & reporting
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law