Job Description: The Scrum Master (SM) facilitates communication, coordination, and cooperation within a Scrum team. The SM assists the team in achieving their delivery goal of creating astonishing products. The Scrum Master serves as the leader who promotes self-organization, self-management, and delivery via the effective use of Scrum and lean practices. The Scrum Master upholds the rules of the scrum and assists the team in defining team norms.
• Embrace SAFe Core Values, adopt and apply SAFe Principles, and implement SAFe practices
• Facilitate the team’s progress toward their delivery goal
• Leads the team’s efforts in relentless improvement
• Reinforcing team working agreements
• Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, team demo, and iteration retrospective meetings
• Provides guidance to assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the definition of done
• Support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example
• Guide the Development Team on how to get the most from self organization
• Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution within the team
• Remove impediments, or guide the Development Team to remove impediments, through communication and transparency of impediments.
• Support the Product Owner, with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
• Mentoring and coaching the team in agile & scrum best practices as well as driving these to the overall organization
• Anticipating risks, dependencies and managing them proactively
• Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to the team
Qualifications Required Experience (minimum):
• 2 plus years of experience working in a Scrum Master role
• Knowledgeable of the Agile methodology and successful Agile techniques like User Stories, Servant Leadership, Sprint planning, backlog grooming, Continuous Integration, etc.
• Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
• Understand backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition
• Experience using agile tools like Rally, Version One and/or Jira
• Experience and knowledge of Kanban
• Excellent oral and written skills • Facilitation capabilities
• Experience with business support software applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Keynote, Slack,
What we are looking for:
• SCRUM Master Certification is highly desired
• Experience using iOS, Android, Apple App Store, Google Play Store, TestFlight and Hockey is a huge plus
• Experience in the data space or cruise industry is preferred
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect). Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts. Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD). Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a leading analyst who actively contributes to internal knowledge development on a global business level and proactively coaches teams. You leverage relationships with colleagues, partners and clients to build thought leadership and conceptualize new offerings. You support or lead bids, operate at director level in major client organizations, and master one or more business/industry domains.
Possible positions could include being a lead Business Process Consultant in process improvements; a lead Business Analyst as Project Lead or the Content/Architecture Lead; or lead Functional Consultant able to advise clients on the implementation of one or more package modules.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have level 2 BA and is seeking Level 3 BA.
• Should have experience in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management
• Should be proficient in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law