- Ability to translate the customer’s business process requirements into an optimal SAP landscape design.
- Guide the customer in the development of a successful implementation roadmap and outline the value of the SAP CAR platform and supports the design of application-crossing Omi-Channel processes.
- Partner with the client to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables for same.
- Work together with the SAP CAR functional team, SAP CAR technical team and SAP CAR SME to implement, customize and test solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed.
- 12+ years’ experience with SAP CRM/CAR as a Senior Manager
- Senior Manager with 7+ years as an SAP Lead including 6+ FLC (blueprint to go-live or support)
- Proven experience managing and leading small to large teams
- Overall knowledge of SAP CAR solution with strong knowledge of CAR landscape design, data consumption, integration and consuming applications.
- Expertise in the configuration and implementation, deployment of SAP CAR.
- Expertise in the integration of SAP ECC/SAP S/4 HANA with SAP CAR solution and reporting applications
- Experience with SAP CAR, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Activate Methodology, and ABAP development/debugging a plus
- Strong knowledge of data replication using SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) and ability to grasp quickly client’s methodology.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of SAP technical & functional capabilities as well as business processes and industry best practices.
- Experience with Agile
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
- Ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information with stakeholders
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law