Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You are an engagement lead and a driving force in the partnership between Capgemini and the client.
- You understand and analyze the complexities and opportunities inherent in a global business environment.
- You align the design of the Delivery according to the principles of enterprise architecture and control its successful implementation.
- You identify and assess technical evolution scenarios of a client organization, and define its governance processes and program management.
- You are acknowledged internally and externally as a thought leader, are seen as a role model in your community, and can operate effectively at the highest levels within national and multi-national organizations.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
Required Skills and Experience:
- Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 2 and is seeking level 3/4.
- Should be masters in Foundation, People Leadership, Technology Awareness & Leveraging, Service & Delivery, Innovation & Capability Growth.
- Should be experienced in Client Acquisition & Development, Business Leadership.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now