The role of the business analyst is to define business functions, processes and requirements for client marketing and commerce systems. Candidates should have experience working with clients to elicit functional requirements, define user experience needs and effectively communicating those requirements to the technical team. Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state, design and functional gaps. They visualize the future state, design and guide the change process from current to future state.
• Responsible for gathering business requirements from business users, and helping them flesh out those requirements to a detailed level that all can easily understand
• Responsible for documenting those business requirements in a way that effectively conveys the required functionality to the customer and to the technical staff.
• Responsible for insuring that the technical staff thoroughly and accurately understands the business requirements, and interprets those requirements correctly into technical specifications.
• Responsible for tracking progress on delivery of specific features to the customer, and addressing any business issues that arise during the development process.
Key Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience and a Bachelor Degree.
• 2 years Hybris eCommerce experience
• 2 years of experience in the eCommerce space gathering requirements, including configuring and customizing an eCommerce system.
• Ability to apply consulting skills to solve a client business problem
• Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
• Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to understand complex business problems and offer meaningful solutions
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law