Main skills here:
- Strong SQL and Excel skills;
- Strong analytical skills; able to take large data extracts and analyze and find patterns and suggest how to improve the quality of what is found – this is data profiling – strong data profiling skills;
- Experience with data integration – having data move from one system to the next as is or in transformations that may occur – understanding how data is used differently in different areas by different systems and business users;
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required as you speak with senior IT folks and possibly senior business folks;
- Want someone who wants to learn – more aggressive type individual than a passive individual is needed.
SQL and Excel are the top technical skills. Much of the rest is common sense about data – the ability to dig into it and find the issues and patterns of usage – strong concentration skills are needed to plow through some of our clients’ data files. You also need a lot of patience to get through these exercises.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now