10+ years’ experience in building solution architecture for Informatica MDM, and has extensive experience with Data Governance and Data Integration capabilities.
• Lead and manage master data management and data governance projects through all phases of the project lifecycle from planning, blueprint planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live.
• Lead MDM projects with blended onshore/offshore teams that range in size from 5 to 25 team members
• Recommend data governance processes, organizational models, and MDM technology platforms to clients
• Advise clients on best practices for the implementation of data governance, master data management, and data integration projects
• Solution Architect MDM solutions and provide business, governance and technical recommendations
• Transfer knowledge and leading practices to clients
Primary Responsibilities :
• 7-10 years of related work experience in the areas of Master Data Management, Data Governance, Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehousing
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a client-facing consulting delivery role managing in an onsite/offshore delivery model
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with top executives
• Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
• Program / Project management experience
• Ability to work on multiple tasks/opportunities concurrently
• Able to learn new skills quickly
• Ability to excel in a performance-based environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related area of study
• Must be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law