• Acquire in-depth knowledge of the code and develop new tests and test at development phase
• Participate in product design, interface design and data design
• Understand the need of the software as a whole, work with business, development and end users
• Build automation framework to automate acceptance tests
• Debug issues at code level and provide information to fix issues
• Work closely with development C24team to test and automate unit level tests
• Analyze and define Test Strategy, delivery model, solutions
• Participate and contribute effectively in daily stand up, sprint review, retrospective meetings
• Review user stories with business analysts, designers and developers to ensure tests are appropriate to demonstrate that delivered solution meets agreed requirements
• 2+ years of proven experience as a software developer with testing experience
• Working experience in multiple programming knowledge
• Experience in working in NP6 and RFM2 application at McDonalds
• Experience in automation at services level
• Experience in SCRUM, KANBAN, LEAN, XP, SAFe methodologies on large complex agile programs
• Working knowledge of Agile tools like Rally, Version one, JIRA Agile
• Understanding of Continuous Integration systems like Jenkins, Hudson, Cruise Control
• Experience in working in Digital/Mobile/Ecommerce domain
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Good understanding with test tools, such as Appium, Selenium / WebDriver, BDD/TDD frameworks
• Experience of continuously deploying and scheduling tests using Bamboo/Jenkins.
• Technical background with a deep understanding of modern DevOps practices preferred
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You provide application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualifications: 1-4 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
• Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
• Should have progressing skills in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have baseline skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law