- Expert on industry best practices for Software Asset Management including life cycle management and license management.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in Asset Management – specifically Software.
- Understanding of the Software end to end process and data elements needed to determine a compliance position/ELP (i.e. purchases, entitlement, contracts, usage data and discovery)
- Experience determining SW License Compliance Position by utilizing data sources of purchase history, entitlements, discovery usage data and contracts.
- Resourceful to gather and cleanse necessary data.
- Familiarity with discovery tools – HP Universal Discovery, ServiceNow, SCCM and JAMF/Casper.
- Self-motivated, ability to run with an assignment.
- Strong relationship management and analytical skills.
- Strong process and project management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Oracle Purchasing Buy to Pay
- Oracle Web Center for Invoices
- Oracle Contract Management
- ServiceNow Software Asset Management Professional module released in 2017 (Jakarta or Kingston release)
- ServiceNow Discovery
- HP Universal Discovery
- Aspera Smart Track
- Various SW publisher portals
- Seek out, gather and cleanse purchase history, entitlements, usage data and contracts. Assemble in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to import into a Software License Management tool.
- Determine Software License Compliance Position by publisher / manufacturer.
- Develop reports for entitlement compliance tracking.
- Produce monthly Risk metrics.
- Participate in the development and implementation of reports to forecast software costs which will be used in budget planning.
- Once a compliance position is established, assist in driving license optimization and remediation activities with the Software Product Owners via software de-installs or new licensing.
- Assists teams to monitor and enforce compliance with existing software asset management policies, standards and procedures.
- Work with multiple teams where needed including Product Asset Managers, SAM procurement team, Buy to Pay, End User Computing, laptop and desktop, Compute Midrange, Network, Voice, Configuration Management, Governance, Supplier Management, Sourcing, Finance etc.
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Proactively communicate status reports and report issues to manager with a plan of resolution.
Optimize the ServiceNow Software Asset Management system’s integrations with other key systems and all ancillary tools such as auto-discovery tools.
Manages people and/or services delivered from a unit via SDM’s to the client, ensuring the services are provided to an appropriate quality to meet contractual obligations and that targets are met.
- Co-ordinates delivery of a portfolio of services X-technology-tower, X-center and sometimes X-region, to a portfolio of Service delivery managers / clients
- Meet the defined SLA/OLA’s;
- The ramp-up or run-down of services and scope from the center, deploying transition managers where necessary;
- Ensures correct &appropriate charging of the centers services to the account;
- As a respected and trusted advisor, supports the Towers in deploying standards within accounts, ensuring best value for money for our accounts and clients;
- Thorough understanding of all contractual obligations and ensures they are met.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Provide updates and suggestions disaster recovery plans for clients;
- Provide data for Business Impact Analyses for both Capgemini and external clients;
- Provide updates and suggestions for Life Safety documentation;
- Schedule and help conduct annual life safety drills (fire and severe weather);
- Assist with coordination and conduct client disaster recovery exercises offsite (primarily at DR vendor locations);
- Support sales pursuits from a DR perspective;
- Maintain documentation and documentation standards in compliance with the Quality Management System;
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree and/or required years of experience
- Should have progressing skills in Negotiating, Continuous (Service) Improvement, Transition Management and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now