• Work with C-level, VP-level, and Director-level executives on a daily basis
• Develop written proposals, deliver those proposals through oral presentation and write statements of work
• Conduct “”Whiteboard”” sessions with clients through the conceptualization, design and implementation of new systems, middleware, MDM, and business intelligence solutions
• 5 – 7 years of related work experience in the areas of Master Data Management, Data Governance, Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehousing
• A minimum of 7 years experience in a client-facing consulting delivery role managing in an onsite/offshore delivery model
• A minimum of 3 years experience with a MDM tool required (Collibra, Oracle, Informatica/Siperian or IBM MDM tools, etc. are acceptable)
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with top executives
• Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
• Program / Project management experience
• Ability to work on multiple tasks/opportunities concurrently
• Able to learn new skills quickly
• Ability to excel in a performance-based environment
• Bachelors Degree in a related area of study
• MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law