• 24*7, Blended Process Support function (Technical)
• Providing Hardware and Software Support for a HealthCare Medical Device
• Needs to be comfortable with dealing with software and pick up concepts quickly.
• Training, Installation support and scheduling experience will be a plus.
• Problem-solving skills needed. Experience of transitioning old to new systems will be a plus.
• Should possess excellent communication skills, inter personal skills, people/team management & strong leadership skills
• Should have worked in a technical support profile for at least 1 year or more – Preferred.
• Good knowledge of Windows OS, Computer Hardware and Software Applications
• Excellent Communication skills, Team Player, Interpersonal skills
• Customer service and technical troubleshooting skills.
• Providing Hardware and Software Support to Customers calling over the phone for a Medical Health care Device
• Exceeding call quality and efficiency standards.
• Adherence to Process, Policy & Procedures
• Meeting and exceeding client SL
• Maximize customer satisfaction through effective solutions delivery
A successful candidate will be required to undergo a background investigation and drug screen.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now