• Senior Integration/Interface Architect. Ideally experienced in Aerospace & Defense &/or Industrial Manufacturing large scale transformation programs. Ideally experienced in multiple integration technologies … SAP Netweaver, Tibco, web Methods, IBM etc. Ideally experienced in SAP-Siemens Integration. Ideally experienced in Agile & Waterfall methodologies. Must haves: SAP S4/HANA/MFG & Siemens PLM/Team center experience, advanced communication skills, capable of directing tough even hard headed executives (SAP, Siemens, NNS IT) through complex integration issues, capable of complex operational systems integration between legacy platforms with the new iDS platform being built.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level. Required Skills and Experience:
You design and manage complete enterprise solutions. You demonstrate leadership of topics in the architect community and show a passion for technology and business acumen. You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in a major client organization. You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence. You are seen as a role model in the community.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: TOGAF-9 level 2; or IAF level 2
• Should be master in Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge and Financial Analysis.
• Should have experience in Business Knowledge, Technical Solution Design, Negotiating, Change Management and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law