10+ years business analysis with experience in MDM and with governance considerations
- Lead and manage master data management and data governance projects through all phases of the project lifecycle from planning, blueprint planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live.
- Lead MDM projects with blended onshore/offshore teams that range in size from 5 to 25 team members
- Recommend data governance processes, organizational models, and MDM technology platforms to clients
- Advise clients on leading practices for the implementation of data governance and master data management projects
- Architect MDM solutions and provide business, governance and technical recommendations
- Influence technology direction at the divisional or enterprise level based on broad expertise across multiple software platforms and technologies
- Transfer knowledge and leading practices to clients
- Work with C-level, VP-level, and Director-level executives on a daily basis
- Develop written proposals, deliver those proposals through oral presentation and write statements of work
- Conduct “Whiteboard” sessions with clients through the conceptualization, design and implementation of new systems, middleware, MDM, and business intelligence solutions
- 7-10 years of related work experience in the areas of Master Data Management, Data Governance, Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehousing
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a client-facing consulting delivery role managing in an onsite/offshore delivery model
- A minimum of 3 years experience with a MDM tool required (Informatica/Siperian or IBM MDM tools, etc. are acceptable)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with top executives
- Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
- Program / Project management experience
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/opportunities concurrently
- Able to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to excel in a performance-based environment
- Bachelors Degree in a related area of study
- MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
- You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
- You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
- You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
- You are seen as a role model in your community.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
Required Skills and Experience:
- Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
- Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
- Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
- Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now