* Sharepoint Admin experience. SP2013.
* Configuring, installing SP2013. Capacity sizing, server farm, networking, clustering
* Building infrastructure
* Reviewing system configurations and installs• The SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for all administration and maintenance of a 24/7 SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 Enterprise business-to-business portal serving clients and their business partners. The Administrator will analyze and resolve problems related to data, software, servers, and usage, will install and maintain system software including upgrades and patches, will monitor performance, maintain system security and act as SharePoint subject matter expert for the business.
Specific duties will include:
• Ensure complete and accurate backups of the SharePoint infrastructure happen on a regular schedule.
• Work with developers to deploy custom applications and site definitions.
• Maintain a change management log for the production environment.
• Provide third-level user assistance.
• Ensure appropriate auditing, quotas and usage information and search settings are consistently maintained throughout the firm.
• Create and configure SharePoint sites and site collections as required.
• Deploy and maintain workflows, timer tasks and content types.
• Maintain IIS application pools, web sites.
• Track and optimize system performance, security and storage utilization and plan ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support the environment.
• Plan for migration to future versions of SharePoint.
• As far as possible, transfer knowledge about system operations to end-users. Help to identify essential skills and training needs.
• Participate in Disaster Recovery/Continuity of Operations planning.
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training. Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law