• Configure software, install, upgrade and patching procedure on Windows environment.
• Develop functional design for custom scripts
• Develop business case
• Assess current processes
• Design new processes
• Develop training materials
• Conduct training classes
• Work closely with clients
• Identify and pursue additional scope
Skills and Experience:
• Expertise in JDA Transportation Management System.
• Technical and functional knowledge of TM/TP.
• Implementation/Support experience of TM/TP modules.
• JDA TM/TP workflows: Operational & Financial cycle.
• Software configuration, install, upgrade and patching procedure on Windows environment.
• TM CIS APIs and Event Notifications.
• Developing custom scripts based upon TM CIS APIs.
• Ability to use DataUpload Utility of TM.
• Tariff Structures.
• Troubleshooting JDA process issues.
• TM, Freight Auction, Approval Chain workflows and database tables.
• Communication skills.
• Client facing skills.
• Experience with Oracle databases – SQL: queries, stored procedures.
• Analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, dynamic environment.
• Exhibit a commitment to customer service while building customer partnerships.
• Consulting mindset, exceptional client interfacing skills.
• Technical knowledge of TM/TP.
• Prior experience in leading implementation/support teams.
• Knowledge on other JDA modules.
• Knowledge on other Transportation Management Systems.
• Knowledge on estimation techniques & presales experience.
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP level 2 and seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law