Primary Skills: Incident Management, Problem Management, ITIL Foundation
Secondary Skills: Excel Knowledge, Analytical skill & Communication
Selling Point: Experience in QSR or Retail Industry
As a Problem Manager
Single point of contact for one or more problems
Responsible for Ownership and Coordination of actions of those problems
To analyze root cause, identify Known Error and coordinating actions to fix the error.
To review the Problem Trends and Planning and Driving Improvement Plan
To be proactive in identifying problems, analyze and recommend Service Improvement plans with the possible solutions obtained from technical teams for department or business unit
Identifies trends and potential Problem sources (by reviewing Incident and Problem analysis)
Prevents the replication of Problems across multiple systems
Reviews the efficiency and effectiveness of the Problem control process
Maintains inventory of problems under analysis and their current progress and status
Follows up issues and progress with problem owners where necessary
Produces Problem Management reports and management information
Coordinates meetings to resolve problems
Prevents recurrence of issues by identifying root cause and implementing fix
Work with all internal technical teams, Service Management and external stakeholders like customer and 3rd party
Drive all problems towards root cause identification and permanent fix
Need to have innovative approach as problems are unique and need to use different RCA techniques
Good Interpersonal skills and organizational skills required
Behavioral/ Personality Specifications required:-
Show Can – do – attitude
Minimum 3 years Incident & Problem Management experience
Analytical skills and Good ITIL understanding
- Provides full support to the Program/Project Managers in their role of Program/Project Delivery in the provision of project schedule, cost and finance information to aid the Program/Project control and monitoring.
- Will work within a structured team environment with some having line management responsibilities.
- The project analyst should provide support to departments by gathering and analyzing the data, by establishing and maintaining corporate business policies, process and procedures.
- The project analyst should assist in managing various reports like cover forecast reports budget status reports and other management related reports.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Responsible for Financial Planning;
- Monitors and Reviews Budget Report;
- Works on the Overall Project Schedule and Provide status updates;
- Develops, Designs and Establishes reporting standards;
- Develops communication Plan for the Project;
- Understands requirement of the client;
- Sets goals and targets;
- Co-ordination across business units affecting the project;
- Collaborates closely with the Project team;
- Full accurate and on time execution of standard Project Management processes.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Should be experienced in Process – specific
- Should be proficient in General Reporting
- Should have progressing skills in People skills – Task Manager, Change Management, Financial Analysis, Continuous (Service) Improvement & Project Management
- Should have baseline skills in Analytics & Stakeholder Management
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now