• Hands on experience in understanding T-SQL Packages and document business and Functional rules in Function requirements document.
• Experience in a BI/Data Warehouse environment with involvement in design and architecture
• Experience developing ETL solutions utilizing SSIS including Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Enterprise solutions.
• Excellent command and understanding of Dynamic and Advanced SQL queries in MS SQL Server 2012, and extensively experienced with SQL / T-SQL / SSIS / SSRS.
• Excellent Programming experience in writing Complex Stored Procedures, Queries, Views, User Defined Functions, Cursors and Common Table Expressions using T-SQL.
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization by Indexing, Partitioning and De-normalization.
• Expert in creating tables, indexes, keys, constraints and triggers to facilitate efficient data manipulation, integration and consistency.
• Excellent understanding of Entity-Relationship/Multidimensional Data Modeling (Star schema, Snowflake schema), Data Warehouse Life Cycle and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
• Extensively worked on Design, Development, Deployment & Maintenance of ETL process using SSIS to Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) data from different sources (Flat/Excel/Access/XML/SQL/Oracle) to different targets (DB/Files).
• Experience in creating master and child packages, package configurations, logging and in using variables and expressions in packages.
• Experience in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) between Homogenous and Heterogeneous System (Oracle preferred) using SQL tools and utilities (SSIS and Bulk Insert).
• Worked with tabular reports, matrix reports, parameterized reports according to business requirements in time restricted environment using SQL server reporting services (SSRS).
• Experience in creating Jobs, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent and scheduling DTS Packages.
• Experience working in an Agile Environment.
• Highly committed, motivated and a natural team player with strong analytical ability.
• Expert in developing Data Marts, Data warehousing, Operational Data Store (ODS), calculation scripts, data matrix, OLAP, Star Schema Modeling, Snow-Flake Modeling, facts, dimensions, partitions, Tables using MS Analysis Services 2012/2008R2.
• Experience working with offshore teams preferred.
• Experience writing technical specifications for work to be performed by other developers.
• 9+ (Sr. SWE) years of overall IT/software development experience
• 7+ (Sr. SWE) years of recent and relevant experience as an SQL Server / Oracle developer or software engineer working on large-scale apps (ERP, CRM, etc.).
• Development experience in Transact SQL / C# with good software methodology/practices. Good working knowledge of Oracle preferred.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program’s instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualifications: 3-9 years experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now