As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, Consultant will be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through coding testing and implementation of SAP solutions. This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This person will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for clients.
- 8+ years hands on configuration experience with SAP
- Primary skill focus in SAP ACM
- Manager with 5+ years as an SAP lead including 4+ FLC (blueprint to go-live or support)
- Proven experience managing and leading small to large teams
- Ability to run workshops & interact with the commodity traders to understand business requirements
- Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis
- Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Subject Matter Expert in Grain Commodities
- Strong techno/functional hands on expertise in ACM 3.1
- Must have the ability to debug technical issues in ACM
- Strong understanding of GTM contracts & how ACM leverages them
- Ability to configure Nominations
- Strong understanding of CPE
- Strong understanding of BRF+
- Ability to configure at least 3 complete end to scenarios from the below list: 3rd Party Purchase, 3rd Party Sale, Inter/Intra Company Trade, Back-to-Back Trade, Spot Purchase, Commingled Stock Management, Processing Washouts & Circles, Inventory True-Up
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
- College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now