• Implement Micro service–based solutions to support back–end processing.
• Create RESTful Web services to expose and process data.
• Contribute within a DevOps enabled continuous integration environment.
• Understanding of DevOps and experience in Build and Deployment tools (GitHub, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins)
• 1 – 3 years of experience with object–oriented languages, including Java or C#
• Experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry / Amazon Web Services.
• Sound knowledge in PaaS architecture and implementation using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Dataflow etc.
• Experience with RESTful service writing frameworks
• Experience with Micro services development and design patterns
• Experience with domain driven design
• Experience with using development tools, including JIRA, GitHub, and Jenkins
• Experience with developing in Agile teams
• Ability to write quality unit and end–to–end tests and debug and optimize existing and new code
• Experience with Docker, Cloud Foundry, or 12 factor app
• Experience with developing within a Cloud environment, including AWS or Azure
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You provide application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualifications: 1-4 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
• Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
• Should have progressing skills in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have baseline skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law