- Provide guidance to the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system
- Review, analyze, and evaluate as-is business processes for warehouse management within the Procure to Pay (PTP) or Demand to Supply (DTS) work stream.
- Designs to-be business processes for warehouse management based on SAP PTP or DTS global template and best practices
- Lead and assist in SAP design sessions
- Configure and maintain the relevant ECC components including but not limited to SAP WM (including documentation)
- Support business users in delivery of end user training.
- Create and manage SAP project tracks to implement or deploy capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
- Build and deliver executive communication regarding project strategy decisions on scope, cost & quality
- Perform or manage production support of SAP business processes as needed
- Act as escalation point for solution design or troubleshooting with outside service partners
- Project leadership and support of all active units and departments using SAP, with primary focus area on Warehouse Management
- Warehouse, distribution, and transportation logistics business process knowledge and experience as well as compliance and documentation.
- Additional support in Inventory Management and Material Master.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Qualification: Minimum 5 years’ experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
- Must have experience in Package Configuration.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
- Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
* Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
1 – Include your Name – Skill in the subject line.
2 – Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
3 – Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
Full name – Contact information (phone + email) – Skype ID
Number of years in SAP – Number of years with WM
Number of years with MM – Number of years of Lead experience
Number of years of configuration experience
Other related specialized skills -Number of FLCs (full lifecycles)
Certifications (title and date)
Current employer – Current location
Start date – Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days)
Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past
Have you applied online at Capgemini.com
Are you working with any other Capgemini recruiters
Have you worked fulltime directly for any management consulting firms
ie IBM, Deloitte, Accenture, Tata, etc. – If so, please list
US Work Authorization type – Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days) – Can you relocate if needed
Note: always include your current resume.
Send your resume directly to Eva Allen – email@example.com
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/in/evaallen
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now