SAP PP Consultant
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, the Consultant will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of SAP Production Planning (PP) functional solutions. This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This person will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for clients. As an SAP PP consultant you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or SAP support & maintenance projects within logistics functional area. Based on user requirements analysis you will prepare functional design and specifications, system configuration, perform relevant testing and deployment of the designed business solution. Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge. Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs. Familiarity with SAP Inventory Management and Material Master functional expertise (system configuration) is required
• Provide guidance to the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system
• Review, analyze, and evaluate as-is business processes within the Demand to Supply (DTS) work stream.
• Designs to-be business processes based on SAP DTS global template and best practices
• Lead and assist in SAP design sessions
• Configure and maintain the relevant ECC components including but not limited to SAP PP-PI & SAP QM (including documentation)
• Support business users in delivery of end user training
• Support Extract, Transform and Cleanse of DTS data objects
• Create and manage SAP project tracks to implement or deploy capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
• Provide overall maintenance and support
• Create functional specifications for application development objects (interfaces, conversions, enhancements and reports and forms) and guide the development of those programs within the development team.
• Coordination with the global team on all changes
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE or ERP/SAP Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Financial Analysis.
More roles at Capgemini.com http://www.capgemini.com/jobs
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/in/evaallen
* Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to cut and paste the follow in the body of your email for immediate consideration. Be sure to include a brief introducing of yourself and your name with this position title in the subject line for the hiring authorities.
Full name -Contact information(phone + email)- SKYPE ID (needed for interviews)
Location – city, state, zip – Best days and time for you to interview (EST time)
Number of years of SAP experience – Primary SAP Skillset
Configuration experience required – Number of years configuration experience
Number of FLCs -Secondary Skillset / Other related specialized skills
Worked for management consulting firms, ie Deloitte, Accenture, Tata (please list)
Number of years within management consulting- Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past
Have you applied online at Capgemini.com/jobs – When can you start
US Work Authorization type – USC, EAD, or GC – Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days)
(We are not able to sponsor/transfer visas at this time)
Current employer – Current title – Are you an independent contractor
Is your current project for your employer or a client
Can you relocate if needed (not required)
Send your resume directly to: Eva Allen firstname.lastname@example.org
(Spam proof for internet postings)
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now