What you bring:
- 8-10 years of outsourcing experience in an infrastructure environment, bachelor’s degree;
- Prior P/L ownership
- Proven track record in account growth desired
- Able to deliver business results in a complex outsourcing arrangement, spanning all Service Areas
- Extensive experience in the delivery of customer services to develop, maintain and improve the relationship with the client;
- Experience in a wide variety of information technology fields to fully understand the details of the services that can be provided;
- Experience in a service line operational role providing infrastructure, application management or BPO/Customer Care services;
- Detailed understanding of the various service level agreements and the performance measures required to manage the agreements and the relationship with the clients;
- Excellent customer relations skills to understand client concerns and requirements;
- Can assume overall control of and resolve complex customer issues;
- Experience in project and program management;
- Expert knowledge in all areas of data centre management and delivery in an outsourcing environment;
- Excellent understanding of financial management in an outsourcing environment.
- Revenue: Realization of budgeted Total Revenue for your account(s)Contribution Margin: Realization of budgeted CM for your account(s)
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law