Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform data analysis and profiling using standard toolsets (such as Informatica IDQ or Global ID) as well as manual analysis methods to interpret trends or patterns, identify relationships, understand anomalies, assess data quality, and add context to requirements.
• Perform data mapping and gap analysis.
• Document Data Requirements Specifications based on interpretation of Business Requirements, discussions with stakeholders, and overall knowledge of the data.
• Create and maintain Data Feed Specifications which capture the layout and metadata of all incoming and outgoing data feeds.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of data across all domains and entities.
• Provide clarity for business terminology and relationships to data structures.
• Assist with root cause analysis and remediation of production support issues related to data integrity.
• Provide support for metadata initiatives, including, but not limited to:
─ Business Glossary updates
─ Data Dictionaries for physical table structures
─ Data Feed Specifications for incoming and outgoing file deliveries
─ Data Models (Conceptual, Logical and Physical)
─ Data Lineage within metadata repository
• Maintain relationships with interface partners and vendors to assess or communicate impacts specific to upstream or downstream data changes.
• May create data models at the conceptual and logical level depending on experience.
• Focus on continuous improvement of data lifecycle processes, procedures, standards, and usages.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong knowledge of SQL or other query languages.
• Familiar with data modeling practices and standards across conceptual, logical, and physical levels.
• Familiar with database design and development methodologies.
• Familiar with Data Definition Language (DDL) and Data Manipulation Language (DML) SQL commands.
• Experience maintaining metadata for complex data environments and ensuring data integrity.
• Highly organized with strong communication, problem-solving, documentation, and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to be proactive, possess flexible attitude, learn new skills, and manage ambiguity.
• Experience in financial services.
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now