Candidate must have a strong experience in Jenkins, IBM uDeploy and Guidewire Deployment. Should have background in IBM Websphere including installing and maintaining on Windows and Unix platforms. Candidate must be able to work with application developers and other technologists to troubleshoot issues with pre-production and production systems and handle day-to-day requests for support. Candidate should be able to collaborate and work with a team of experienced Software Deployment engineers and Middleware administrators
1. Strong Jenkins, IBM uDeploy , Guidewire Deployment experience.
2. Good in Linux Administration and Windows Server Administration.
3. Strong experience in managing a Release management projects and managing project critical timelines
4. Ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues and coordinate with multiple teams
5. Diagnostic tools – familiarity with tools used to troubleshoot issues with Java applications
Required Soft Skills:
1. Good communication skills, both verbal and written
2. Good organizational skills
3. Self-starter with good work ethic
4. Able to lead teams
5. A willingness to ask questions and search for answers
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• To automate, administer, manage, run and make reliable, trustworthy and dependable the processing of production;
• To integrate in production of the new application programs or data processing sequences;
• To configure and parameterize the production equipment;
• To automate the procedures of technical management and pattern matching of alarms;
• To define and implement the procedures of recovery in the event of incident and of restoration of the data. To define, implement and to follow the protection plan and the plans help;
• To implement the standards, standards, rules and procedures of the field to be administer, manage, run and take care of their application program;
• To prepare and upgrade the dashboards, the Handout, specification, instructions, information and the reference frames of production, to transfer knowledge ;
• To analyze, treat and capitalize the incidents of production of level 2. To technically assist the administrator of application program and system Junior, the pilots of operations management and the wizards users;
• To formalize the reports of incident and the action plans and to ensure the implementation of it. To put in place, introduce, position rights to use and access, to maintain and put at day ;
• Optimize measuring instruments of performance and to produce them referrers;
• To level the pieces of software and the products, to apply the patches. To take part in the projects of change.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualification: Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 7-8 years in Infrastructure Management
• Must have experience in Technology Solution Design
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now