• Experienced Solution Architect with strong background in Object Oriented Programming Design using UML.
• Experience Java / J2EE Design and development in Web related Technologies.
• Strong Experience with SOAP, RESTful WS and XML, XSD, JSON
• Experience with Oracle and NO-SQL databases.
• Solid Understanding of Java technologies including Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Messaging (JMS) and Cloud (preferably AWS).
• Overall 5-8 years of Design and Development experience and 2-3 years of Architecture experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to independently work with minimal supervision and able to lead / drive things to completion.
• Ability to communicate to varied audience from Business to Technical Teams to Client Leadership.
• Ability to work with the offshore team including managing/assigning work
Detailed Tasks that the resource will be responsible for –
• Developing high-level architecture design documents to facilitate integration of in-house development project and/or vendor based application within the existing enterprise architecture.
• Develops/Maintains “Best Practices” policies/procedures for the technical implementations developed within the WDAT enterprise.
• Develops detailed data models for logical and conceptual database designs. Applies data modeling techniques and enterprise data standards to highly complex business requirements.
• Performs initial design, problem solving and reviews of software architecture that conforms with the strategic direction of WDAT.
• Performs analysis oversight during detailed design of systems that conform with the strategic direction of WDAT.
• Perform code review for the modules developed per the design provided.
• Participate in SCRUM ceremonies following Agile methodologies for the project.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Qualifications: 6-12 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now