Capgemini is looking for candidates with Database migration / support experience for a long term project in Cincinnati, OH (local to or relocation a must, no travel).
Note: This position does not provide visa sponsorship.
• Manage project to a formal methodology such as PMI
• SFTP – Designing application interface
• Retrieve and Update Application Data in Ingres databases
• Proven working experience in database and migration support for about 3-5 yrs
• Strong Oracle SQL or PL/SQL database knowledge
• Experience in VMS/Ingres based projects, Windows Server
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills. Change management process knowledge
• Strong skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web applications
• Bachelor Degree or higher in computer science or a related field
• Good Windows and MS Office skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
If interested, please send email with your resume and below details to email@example.com.
Legal Name – Phone / Email – Skype ID
Number of years in primary skill – Other related specialized skills
Current employer – Is this employer a consulting firm
When can you start -Can you travel 100%
Have you interviewed with Capgemini in the past
US Work Authorization type -Can you travel 100%
Current location -Can you relocate if needed
For more opportunities, please visit www.capgemini.com/careers
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now