Organization: North America High-Tech, Entertainment & Communications (HTEC) Market Unit
Background: The HTEC Market Unit delivers a full range of consulting, technology and business services to North American clients in the high-tech, media, entertainment, hospitality and telecommunications sectors.
To support our go-to-market teams, we have created a Sector Service Line that will provide the industry focus needed to design, create, sell and deliver sector-focused services, improve our position and reputation in the market and grow our business in key sectors. We are looking to staff leadership roles across key sectors to drive this agenda in collaboration with our go-to-market teams and our cross-industry / technology service lines.
The Sector Lead is the owner of the solution portfolio and roadmap for sector-focused services, which includes both new solutions and existing solutions. They have end-to-end responsibility to identify & build solution business cases, define & architect solutions, create reusable assets, craft go-to-market plan/materials and actively cultivate the talent needed for sector-focused service delivery.
In partnership with the go-to-market team, the Sector Lead is also responsible for driving sales of proactive sector-based solutions and reactive sector-focused opportunities, as well as pull-through of follow on services. For solutions and opportunities that require support / expertise outside the Sector Service Line, the Sector Lead will work closely with technology based-service lines to create collaborative solutions/offers to address such needs.
The Sector Lead will be the SME and “expert voice” for their sector internally & externally. Working with internal teams, they will be responsible for identifying market trends, insights and company points-of-view and will oversee creation of thought leadership, sales content and positioning for external engagement, including publications, PR, AR and similar.
Finally, the Sector Lead will be responsible for cultivating a culture of learning and growth in the Sector Service Line. This includes staffing, people management and creation of relevant learning programs.
This position requires a special individual who is committed to serving clients, comfortable working in a matrixed environment and energized by and capable of both creating new technology & service-based solutions and positioning / selling those solutions in the market.
This role will carry specific utilization, yearly sales and growth targets.
Experience / Capabilities:
• Deep, demonstrable knowledge of media & entertainment sectors (e.g.: broadcast, studios, digital media, etc.) with at least 10 years of relevant experience. Deep understanding of business models, processes & systems at a functional and techno-functional level.
• Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions. Experience in solution creation, delivery & management. Solution Architect experience desired.
• Knowledge of delivery methodologies and best practices.
• Knowledge of competitive and partner products/services, technology and solutions
• Exceptional written & verbal communications skills & executive presence. Ability to influence & develop relationships in both business & technology. Experience with external comms desired.
• Proven ability to manage & lead teams in both physical and virtual environments
• Experience managing offshore people and teams
• Adept at recruiting and building fluid / ad hoc teams and support networks.
• Enjoys working with their team, motivating people and growing talent
• Experience and/or strong desire to work in technology services and consulting environment
• Bachelors Degree required, Masters degree in technical field or MBA highly desired
• Must be willing to travel extensively, up to 70%, including internationally
The capability to generate new business from new offers or new logos.
Leads the deal process through development of Sales strategy, solution proposal, and deal closing for large opportunities. Manages identification and generation of Sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth. Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities. Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now